Saturday, July 9, 2016

Fan-Freakin'-Tastic

Halfway through part 2 of my ruination of Brigands of the Moon. I thought if I went out of town for a week I'd get all the editing done but all I managed was the first 23 out of 47 pages. Ehhh.


Since I haven't yet read anything in this Fantastic Story I can't decide if this guy is yanking the wires apart or jamming them together. He does somehow look pretty incompetent at whatever it is he's up to which is why I used him as a Spicy Science Stories cover version of Dr. Miles Long.


Judging by those out-of-control nipples it must be awful cold on that spaceship. Perhaps that guy's jerry-rigging the heating system.


Science fiction fans must be plenty willing to sell nylons to make a little extra cash to buy more science fiction. Or hamsters.


The new wonder animal! Delightful! Disposable! Buy 'em by the bag!


This mysterious ad must be aimed at victims of industrial accidents who want to work for "Uncle Sam." Maybe this faceless creeper will come to your house personally for "Examinations." "I Want You," he wheezes through his face-hole.

2 comments:

  1. You can't get the editing done if you're just sitting around watching TV and bothering cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That TV was sitting there with nothing to do and those cats asked to be bothered.

    ReplyDelete