Saturday, August 20, 2016

It's Alive!




http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/brigands-of-the-moon-the-secret-confessions-of-gregg-haljan-prudence-larue/1124416759?ean=2940158178061 



Brigands of the Moon, the Secret Confessions of Gregg Haljan is now live on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Mutiny and brigandage stalk the Space-ship Planetara as she speeds to the Moon to pick up a fabulously rich cache of radium-ore! But while danger looms, the passengers and crew are found with their pants down—literally. Brigands of the Moon, the Secret Confessions of Gregg Haljan purports to be the true story of what really went on behinds the scenes of this notorious mutiny, in the words of the Planetara's third officer.

“I'll introduce myself. My name, Gregg Haljan. My age, twenty-five years. My original narrative of the mutiny and brigandage of the Planetara, the one suitable for family viewing, was broadcast with a fair success but my publishers have suggested that I record the true story, the one more suited for late-night reading with a scantily-clad friend of your choosing––the secret confessions whose sordid details have been scrawled upon washroom walls, whispered by naughty schoolboys, and whose scenes have been recreated, photographed and sold by enterprising salesmen of the back alley sort. It is my wish that these confessions be told properly and any erroneous details corrected––especially those concerning length and girth.” 

2 comments:

  1. Amazon won't let me buy it because I bought your now deleted first installment.

    ReplyDelete