Saturday, May 14, 2016

New Story Uploaded

I just uploaded the sixth and final installment in the Spicy Science Stories series "Some Ill Planet Reigns." Cover is the corrected one found here.

Available for download at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

The threesome from "Three On An Asteroid" just took over the damn thing since they can't seem to keep their hands (or mouths or junk) off each other. Usually I have an idea what I want to happen in a story but I don't do an outline or make detailed notes because I kinda let the characters do what they want. There may be a particular thing I want the scenes to have but everything else is written as it happens. If the characters really click then there's no controlling them.

Filthy fictional space people! No wonder Colonel Lingus is so damn cranky all the time.


4 comments:

  1. Disgusting! In my day people were able to control their bodily functions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about other people's bodily functions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody pooped or had bits in my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bits weren't invented until the 1960s.

    ReplyDelete