Thursday, March 17, 2016

What's Next?

I'll be posting about each story and collection as they're released with the occasional cover preview and whatever odd thing comes to mind when I'm scrounging around in pulp mags for ideas.  I also have some thoughts about the second series I'm still flip-flopping on a name for.  Something Something Rockets. Rocket Something. Mumble mutter rocket mutter.

makes whooshing rocket noise

I should've started a writing blog months ago but I already have two other blogs in another name and I didn't think I had the time to ignore one more blog because I could spend that time ignoring vacuuming and the dishes in the sink.  If I leave the dishes in the sink long enough they'll eventually evolve into a life form that can run the vacuum.  That's the way science works, right?  Right?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment