Saturday, April 16, 2016

Live Collection

I'm on an ant-murdering rampage. I've been spraying them and mashing them one by one and now the kitchen window is piled an inch deep in cinnamon to keep new ones out. They've been stubbornly crawling up three stories just to be disappointed in my cooking and there are fewer ants outside than are in my kitchen at this moment.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to decide whether to do a dual boot of Linux and Windows or Linux only and Virtual Box on the newish notebook. For those who don't give a Jovian rat's ass about that here's some non-nerd news:

Spicy Science Stories Quickies Collection is now live on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

"Yaaay," you say sarcastically, giving me the mega-stinkeye. "Now go write something better."

Bah.

I just noticed B&N doesn't allow web addresses in their Meet the Author blurb so I'll have to change all those. Why didn't I notice that a month ago? I was probably napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment