Friday, April 15, 2016

Quickies Collection


First collection just uploaded, all previously published stuff. If you already bought the three stories separately there's no difference in this other than some formatting changes and a fancy new cover.

Now I see I should've bumped the line "Quickies Collection" down a couple notches. My only excuse was that "3 Complete Stories" was originally a lot higher and the font was a few points bigger at one point. I wanted to stick "Reissue" on there somewhere like on the Amazing Stories cover but there wasn't a good place for it.


Here's the inspiration for the cover. I'm getting pretty tired of the gold and red of the Spicy Science Stories series and am looking forward to something a little more off-kilter like this monochromatic one. I was trying to make the stories in the series relate to each other with a similar title font and color scheme but I got tired of it by the third one. I've got some ideas for the next series covers.

Something Rocket Whatever is gonna rule! Maybe!


No comments:

Post a Comment